Under review for 2022 season.
1) Upon arrival please check in down the hill at 'The Office', which is also our family Cottage, Please remain outside the porch door and ring the doorbell when you arrive and remain socially distanced outside by the front porch. If there is no answer call Cliff's cell phone. Only Family are permitted in this building.
2) *No visitation between cottages.
3) * Social distancing . EG. 6 feet apart apart except for your own family grouping.
* As suggested by Provincial Guidelines, wear a mask when you are shopping or indoor public spaces, or when social distancing cannot be maintained outdoors.
4) *No visitors or overnight guests are permitted while you are vacationing.
5) All Shared Amenities are closed this year. Please respect that NO guests are to wander through or go into any of these areas this includes: *SAUNA, LARGE GARAGE, BOATHOUSE, PING PONG and GAMES ROOM as ordered by Government of ONTARIO.
6) * Your cottage will have been deep cleaned and thoroughly disinfected before you arrive.
7) * It is suggested that you bring your own initial stock of groceries etc needed for the week , as you may find that your local Grocery store could be out of stock of your favorite necessities e.g. toilet paper and marshmallows etc.
8) *If you wish to have a bonfire, you must adhere to the Provincial -gathering size, currently 10 and bring your own lightweight chair and maintain social distancing.
9) *It is advisable to bring your own lightweight folding chairs (for the beach, and the bonfire ), and also beach toys and float as we won't be providing ANY shared items this year.
10) Please don't touch or use ANYTHING, unless it belongs to you. (ie beach toys, shovels, rakes, towels, goggles, cups, floats, boats, chairs.)
Lets work together to keep each other safe,
~~Matabanick Management team ~~